Thank you for your interest in our services. Ensuring the protection and confidentiality of the personal data you provide is of utmost importance to us.
Who We Are
Bellamia Beauty Femina SRL (referred to as “Bellamia” hereinafter) is a Romanian legal entity with its headquarters located at Str. Ghe. Doja, Nr. 4, Bl. 4A, Ap. 23, 800120, Galați, Romania. We are registered with the Trade Registry under number J17/1536/30.12.2013 and have the VAT registration number 32621081.
What is the Legal Basis for Processing?
The processing of personal data is carried out under the legal basis provided in Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation. The personal data provided with your consent will be collected and processed solely for the purposes presented in the following sections.
In What Situations, for What Purpose, and What Data Do We Process?
Bellamia will collect and process your personal data in the following situations, purposes for which these data will be processed, and the list of data requested in each situation are as follows:
Service Provision – We collect and process the following data primarily to provide you communication capabilities as our client and to create your client profile. This is done to identify potential contraindications and establish the optimal therapy strategy: name, surname, phone number, email address, health-related information; From the information you provide by completing the form on the Contact page of our website. This may include your name, email address, and phone number, along with other relevant information. From correspondence with us through phone, email, or any other method. The information you provide may include your name, email address, and phone number, along with other relevant information. Mention or citation in publications, press articles, etc., related to services provided by Bellamia. This may include your name, position, and statement. Appearance in photographs or videos illustrating the services provided by Bellamia, which may be published on the internet (web, social media networks, etc.) or in print media. This may include your name, photographs, or videos featuring you. In the course of our activities, we will not collect or process sensitive personal data about you (information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs or philosophical convictions, health, sexual life, or sexual orientation) unless:
- We are obligated to do so by law; and/or
- You have provided your explicit consent separately.
In case you voluntarily provide personal data (including sensitive personal data) through interaction with our company personnel, the website www.bella-mia.ro, or through correspondence with us via phone, email, or any other means, and this is done on your own initiative and not at our request, we will delete such personal data from our systems if we do not consider their processing necessary for a legitimate purpose, unless you have made such data public (e.g., in a message forum visible to the public), in which case we will only delete this data from the website www.bella-mia.ro if required by law or if we choose to do so.
Whenever you visit the website www.bella-mia.ro, the following data is collected automatically:
- Technical data, such as Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform.
- Data about your visit, including URLs, clickstream to, through and from the site (including date and time), pages viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We process your personal data for various technical, administrative, and operational reasons, such as:
- To ensure content is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- To improve the website www.bella-mia.ro, including its functionality;
- For administering the website www.bella-mia.ro;
- For internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistics, and surveys;
- To keep the website www.bella-mia.ro safe and secure;
- For advertising and marketing, including specific marketing purposes, to provide content, including personalized content, which may be of greater interest to you.
Whom Do We Transmit Personal Data To?
Bellamia will not transfer (sell or rent) your personal information to third parties.
Appropriate technical and organizational measures are taken to protect personal data. We use security measures against the loss, alteration, or misuse of information under our control. However, Bellamia does not assume responsibility for information loss caused by hosting software errors. Furthermore, we are not responsible for errors in the security of servers hosting the website and the company’s files.
Your personal data may also be disclosed to third parties as follows:
- To business partners, suppliers, and subcontractors for the execution of all contracts we conclude with you, to provide the products and services requested by you;
- To service providers that provide administrative, professional, and technical support to the company, including IT support, security, and business resources;
- To external consultants (e.g., lawyers, accountants, auditors) for specific purposes when necessary.
Bellamia carries out an appropriate prior assessment in selecting third-party service providers and requires these service providers to maintain appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect personal data and to process personal data only in accordance with the instructions specified by us. Service providers shall have the right to use subcontractors in the provision of services to us, provided that each subcontractor complies with the same data protection obligations as the service providers.
What is the Retention Period for Personal Data?
We will retain your personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes set out in this Policy or for the period required by applicable national law, in accordance with the applicable minimum retention periods, and/or as long as necessary to exercise our legitimate rights (and the legitimate rights of others).
If you are a Client or Business Partner, we will retain your personal data for the duration of the contractual relationship with you.
If we have an ongoing business relationship with you as a Business Partner, we will continue to keep this personal data until the termination of our business relationship and for the minimum retention period required by law.
If we process your personal data based on your consent, this personal data will only be processed for the period specified in your consent, unless you withdraw or limit your consent before the end of this period. In such cases, we will cease processing the relevant personal data for the relevant purposes, subject to any legal obligation to process such personal data and/or our need to process such personal data for the purpose of exercising our legitimate rights (including the legitimate rights of others).
What Rights Do You Have?
You have the following rights under the relevant legislation:
- The right to confirm whether your personal data is being processed by us and to provide you with a copy of your personal data;
- The right to request rectification or erasure of your personal data processed by our company;
- The right to request the restriction of processing of personal data;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data (e.g., use of processing for direct marketing purposes);
- The right to request the portability of personal data;
- The right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing.
Please note that your rights described above may be limited in certain situations and are subject to applicable laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal data. For example, your right to object to the processing of your personal data may be limited if we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing your personal data that override your interests.
If you have any questions or concerns about the processing of your personal data by Bellamia or if you wish to exercise one or more of your rights, you can contact us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not disclose sensitive personal data (such as information about racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, health, or membership in a trade union) when contacting us.
Bellamia will provide the requested information in electronic format whenever possible, except if you request a different format. The information provided, as well as any communication and measures taken in the exercise of your aforementioned rights, are provided by Bellamia free of charge. However, if your requests are unfounded or excessive, especially due to their repetitive nature, Bellamia may:
- Either charge a fee, taking into account administrative costs for providing information or communication or for taking the requested measures;
- Or refuse to comply with the request.
Last Update: December 3, 2019.
Note: We may periodically update this Policy; it is available in its latest version at the following address: https://www.bella-mia.ro/en/privacy-policy/
By accepting this agreement, your personal data will be processed by Bellamia in accordance with this Personal Data Processing Policy.