For the security and comfort of both clients and employees, the salon reserves the right to select its clients!
- To benefit from the services offered by Bellamia, please schedule appointments for the desired therapies. Appointments are subject to availability and can be made by phone at the numbers provided on the Contact page.
- Out of respect for clients and salon staff, any cancellations or rescheduling should be communicated via phone and/or SMS at least 24 hours before the appointment, or in exceptional cases, at least 2 hours before the appointment. Otherwise, the session is considered completed.
- The salon does not undertake the obligation to notify clients about scheduled appointments.
- Please consider the timing of your menstrual cycle and avoid scheduling appointments during that period.
VALIDITY OF MEMBERSHIPS AND VOUCHERS
- Memberships and gift vouchers are valid for 3 months from the date of purchase. After this period, unused sessions will be canceled.
- Memberships and bonuses are non-transferable and cannot be shared with others. For optimal results, we recommend undergoing treatments 2-3 times per week.
For maximum results, along with the chosen treatment, a moderate daily calorie intake is recommended based on your physical or intellectual activity. Additionally, it is recommended to drink at least 2 liters of water per day. No body treatment can guarantee guaranteed results if not associated with specific recommendations regarding dietary hygiene, lifestyle, and the use of products at home.
The salon reserves the right to modify treatment prices as well as this operating regulation at any time without prior notice.
Only with your consent, we collect a minimum amount of data that we use for certain purposes outlined in our data processing policy. This policy is available here for consultation.