Microdermabrasion is a facial cosmetic treatment that involves exfoliating the skin using hipoallergenic diamond powder abrasive discs, which provide better control over the mechanical peeling process. It involves the removal of the corneous layer of the skin, which is mainly composed of dead cells. Exfoliating this layer through microdermabrasion leads to excellent cellular regeneration and rebalancing of elastin fibers. Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive therapy that acts only on the superficial layers of the skin. The pencil-shaped treatment tip allows access and treatment of delicate areas such as the folds of the nose, under-eye areas, and corners of the mouth. Microdermabrasion is completely painless and takes place under maximum safety conditions. It’s recognized in facial cosmetics as one of the most effective methods for cleansing, refreshing, and restoring skin suppleness. Microdermabrasion facial treatment does not have any side effects. At the end of the session, the skin may experience slight redness (erythema) in the treated area.
A microdermabrasion session lasts 15 minutes.
We recommend avoiding immediate UV exposure after the session.
Results are visible from the first session:
- Cellular and tissue regeneration
- Accelerated production of collagen and elastin
- Cleansed skin with restored luminosity
- Instant reduction of wrinkles
- Cleansed and decongested tissues
- Reduction of blemishes and non-invasive removal of surface comedones
- Acne treatment
- Uniformization of aesthetically displeasing discolored areas
- Accelerated natural skin hydration
- Uniformization of superficial scars
- Painless treatment – no anesthesia required
- Can be repeated at short intervals
- Simple and fast treatment, no recovery period needed
- Instant visible results
- Sensitive skin prone to allergies
- Individuals allergic to cosmetic product compounds
- Open facial wounds
- Skin conditions
- Dermatitis allergies