Ultrasound therapy has miraculous effects and treats multiple skin conditions; however, results will become visible after a series of sessions. Regular treatments of 2-3 times per week for 5-8 weeks are recommended, and the frequency will be determined together with the cosmetician after establishing a correct diagnosis.
Ultrasound treats acne by stimulating local blood circulation, contributing to the enhancement of local immune mechanisms and normalizing sebum production and secretion.
Using ultrasound massage stimulates cellular metabolism, improves blood circulation, resulting in the reduction of fine wrinkles and the restoration of skin firmness.
By accelerating lymphatic circulation, it eliminates water and accumulated fat retention, reducing bags and wrinkles around the eyes.
Using ultrasound in combination with a vitamin C-rich cream helps eliminate pigmentation spots.
Ultrasound can direct the active substances in creams and serums to a depth of 1 cm below the skin’s surface, stimulating metabolism and activating fibroblast cells responsible for producing collagen and elastin. This leads to a visibly improved skin appearance.
Effects of Ultrasound:
- Stimulates cellular metabolism and collagen production
- Activates micro-circulation of the skin
- Performs micro-massage
- Sonic vibrations lead to gentle exfoliation by shedding the corneous layer
- Has a defibrotic effect for wrinkle treatment
- Treats acne
- Whitening effect
- Improves tissue elasticity
- Anti-dark circle and facial lifting effect
The duration of a session is 15 minutes.
Contraindications for ultrasound therapy:
- Pregnancy, during menstruation
- Recovery after surgery
- Within 30 minutes of having a meal
- Malignant tumors
- Epilepsy, tetany, hyperthyroidism
- Cardiac pacemaker
- Metal implant
- Heart diseases
- Skin inflammation, dermatological lesions, skin diseases, etc.
- Individuals with very prominent varicose veins in the treatment areas